Welcome to one of the most successful solution providers and technology suppliers for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and substantial innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for fieldbuses and Real-Time Ethernet.
And it doesn’t stop there... We offer unique solutions for IoT communication from the sensor up to the cloud thanks to our new “Industry 4.0 / Industrial Internet" product range.
For our Software Development Division (User Interface), we are seeking a Software Developer C/C++/C# (m/f/d) at the Hattersheim am Main site, to start work on the next possible date.
- You will be responsible for developing and upgrading intuitive and demanding applications and modules.
- You will be involved in the entire life cycle from the analysis of requirements to release right through to maintenance.
- Your duties will also include the continuous optimisation and adaptation of software to new standards.
- You will also produce and collaborate on development documentation.
- You will have successfully completed a degree (through a vocational apprenticeship, technical college or university) in automation, information technology, electro-technology or a related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of development with C/C++/C#
- Knowledge in the area of MFC
- Know how to use XML/JSON
- Know how to use XML/SVN
- You are a team player and enjoy working as part of an agile team of developers
- Fluent German as well as very good English, both spoken and written
- 0% boredom: Exciting tasks in a young, technically-focused company
- 100% planning reliability: An open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: A motivated team, with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: Available (and desired!) at any time by way of training days, the library, webinars, etc., as well as by learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your own knowledge
- Lots of benefits: Flexi-time, adequate parking spaces, most accessible public transport links, various shopping facilities nearby, coffee, tea and water free of charge, a range of sports on offer, flu jab, a subsidised midday meal, Casual Week, and lots more
- And not least: Hilscher is inherently a family-run business. We value on personal contact, and promote an open-minded, performance-orientated and employee-focused management culture.
Are you on the lookout for a company at the uppermost level of technology and innovation, that pushes you to new heights and promotes you in the long term?
Then join our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time, and join in with commitment.