In the age of smart factories, smart sensors are now more important than ever. IO-Link meets all modern requirements and has become the state-of-the-art solution for bidirectional data transmission in industrial production.
Our powerful netFIELD Device IO-Link Wired Master class A is perfect for OEM rebranding. It acts as a gateway from IO-Link to Real-Time Ethernet and as an edge gateway for connecting to the cloud. Our netX technology—the standard for reliable and flexible Real-Time Ethernet communication—takes care of the communication to your Real-Time Ethernet network. Our own netIOL Transceiver connects the smart sensors to the master.
The netFIELD Device IO-Link Master then provides you with a high-performance and integrated network from the sensor to the cloud—flexibly and at low cost. Through these tools we offer you and your customers investment and future-proof security for future requirements such as the remote device management.
- Highly flexible – can be seamlessly integrated into PROFINET, Ethernet/IP and EtherCAT networks
- 8 IO-Link devices per master - The master allows you to connect sensors or actuators – both in IO-Link mode and in standard digital mode
- Reliable real-time communication – fieldbus-independent point-to-point communication at three transmission speeds, over distances up to 100 m
- Simple pairing of sensors and actuators - Simple connection of standard sensors and automatic configuration – the basic functionality is available automatically
- Simple setup - Configuration via the description files in the engineering tool or via the integrated web server
- Integrated diagnostics function - Via OPC UA Server & MQTT Client
- IP67 compliant design - Connectivity and IO-Link integration for rugged environments
In addition to the IO-Link Master class A, we offer a second, purely digital version of our netFIELD Device. This also has eight M12 connections for connecting up to 16 digital I/O devices.