Welcome to one of the most successful solution providers and technology suppliers for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and considerable innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for fieldbuses and Real-Time Ethernet.
And it doesn’t stop there... We offer unique solutions for IoT communication from the sensor up to the cloud thanks to our new "Industry 4.0 / Industrial Internet" product range.
For our finance department at the site in Hattersheim am Main, with the earliest possible start date, we are looking for a Junior Controller (m/f/d).
- Involvement in the development of operational and strategic controlling for the entire company, focusing on project controlling
- Independent analysis of results from customer orders and development projects
- Optimisation of processes and structures
- Identification of critical process workflows
- Further development of a structured internal management system
- Continuation of existing figures and statistics and creation of new key figures
- Support with implementing Microsoft Dynamics
- Implementation of exciting controlling projects
- A successfully completed degree focusing on controlling
- One to two years’ professional experience would be desirable
- Very good MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Good understanding of figures and the ability to think analytically
- Strong communication skills and powers of persuasion
- Independent, flexible, structured and reliable approach and ability to work well as part of a team
- MS Dynamics NAV 2009 / knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics beneficial
- You will have the opportunity to expand and further develop the controlling department within our company
- 0% boredom: exciting tasks in a young, technically-focused company
- 100% planning reliability: an open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: a motivated team, with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: available (and desired!) at any time by way of training days, the library, webinars etc., as well as by learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your own knowledge
- Lots of benefits: flexi-time, adequate parking spaces, most accessible public transport links, various shopping facilities nearby, coffee, tea and water free of charge, a range of sports on offer, flu jab, a subsidised midday meal, casual week, and lots more
- And not least: Hilscher is inherently a family-run business. We value personal contact, and promote an open-minded, performance-orientated and employee-focused management culture.
Are you on the lookout for a company at the forefront of technology and innovation, that will stretch and promote you in the long term?
Then support our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time, and join in with commitment.