Welcome to one of the most successful solution providers and technology suppliers for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and considerable innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for field buses and Real-Time Ethernet.
And it doesn’t stop there... We offer unique solutions for IoT communication from the sensor up to the cloud thanks to our new Industry 4.0 / Industrial Internet product range.
Given our continued growth, we are always looking for talent to work with us to shape the future of industrial communication. To further develop our netFIELD.io platform, at the earliest possible start date, we are currently looking for (Cloud) Software Developer C# / .NET / TypeScript / Azure (m/f/d).
Your duties as a (cloud) software developer are exciting and very diverse:
- You will be responsible for the conception, design and implementation of web services.
- In addition, a large part of your job will be to develop backend services based on Node.js and .NET Core technologies.
- At the same time, you will always pay attention to the upgrade, maintenance, and further development of existing web services.
- You will ensure that components are provided as a docker container.
- The creation of documentation and technical concepts will also form part of your area of responsibility.
- Finally, you will support us in the further development of CI/CD processes and environments.
- You will have successfully completed a degree (through a vocational apprenticeship, technical college, university or university of applied sciences) in automation, information technology, electro-technology or a related discipline.
- You're passionate about new technologies and you are excited by complex tasks.
- You also have very good knowledge of cloud technologies and solutions (Azure, Docker, Kubernete, etc.).
- Your profile is completed by a good command of written and spoken German and English.
- 0% boredom: exciting tasks in a young, technically-focused company that is run by its owners
- 100% planning reliability: an open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: a motivated team, with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: possible at any time (and desired!) by way of training days, the library, webinars, etc., as well as by learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your own knowledge
- Many benefits: flexitime, sufficient parking spaces, good public transport links, various shopping facilities nearby, coffee, tea and water free of charge, a range of sports on offer, flu jab, a subsidized midday meal, casual week, and lots more
Are you on the lookout for a company at the forefront of technology and innovation that will push you to new heights and promotes you in the long term? Then apply now and become part of our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time, and join in with commitment.