Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH collects, processes and uses your personal data solely to extent provided for by law. In the following you will find information on the nature and scope of data that we collect, the purpose of the collection and use thereof.
Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH
65795 Hattersheim, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 6190 9907-0 Fax: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach the company data protection officer using the aforementioned address or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. .
1. Access data / server log files
If you use the website for purely informational reasons, that is, if you do not log in, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
- IP address
- Date and time of the inquiry
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted each time
- Website from which the request originates
- Referrer URL (the site previously visited)
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and software version of the browser
We use the data listed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that an interrupt-free connection to the website is established,
- Ensuring ease of comfort of our website,
- Rating system security and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1.1f) GDPR. Our legitimate interests are based on the aforementioned data collection purposes. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as a person.
In addition, cookies will continue to be used on your computer during use of the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored in association with the browser you use on your hard disk and which cause certain information to flow to the location that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (for limited-time use)
- Third-party cookies (from third parties)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Session cookies belong to this group in particular. These store what is known as a Session ID, using which various requests by your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This way, your computer can be recognized when you return to the website. This allows us to see which individual pages you have already visited on our website. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which can vary depending on the cookie (max. 7 days). You can delete these cookies anytime in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, e.g., refuse the acceptance of third-party or all cookies. Please note, however, that you then may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
This stored information is stored separated from any other data indicated by us. In particular, the data of the cookie will not be linked with your other data.
In addition, we also store cookies to acquire statistical data on the use of our website and to evaluate such data for the purpose of optimizing our product for your. The cookies allow us to automatically detect that you had already been here the next time you visit our website. The cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-defined amount of time.
The data processed with cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to maintain the prevailing legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 (1.1f) GDPR.
Most browser accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is stored. However, the consequence of completely deactivating cookies may be that are unable to use all functions of our website.
3. Use of web analysis services
The tracking measures that we use listed below are conducted on the basis of Art. 6 (1.1f) GDPR. The tracking measures that we use are meant to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. In addition, we also apply tracking measures to acquire statistical data on the use of our website and to evaluate such data for the purpose of optimizing our product for your. Such interests are deemed legitimate as defined in the aforementioned regulation.
The relevant data processing purposes and data categories can be found in each of the tracking tools respectively.
(1) To optimize our website, we use the web analysis service Matomo, which analyzes what visitors access on our website.
(2) We use Matomo in conformity with data protection: The analysis is conducted using cookies. Cookies collect information regarding your use of our website. This information is stored solely on our server in Germany. The information is used to analyze website use and to allow a needs-based design of our website. No information is shared with third parties.
Under no circumstances is the IP address connected with other data related to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, making it impossible to assign them (IP masking). We use "AnonymizeIP". With this, IP addresses are then only used in a shortened form, which does not enable individual identification of users' personal data. The IP address transmitted from your browser by Matomo will not be associated with any other data collected by us.
(3) The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from this third party concerning data protection can be found atMatomo.org/privacy/policy.
(4) You have the option of preventing Matomo cookies from being stored on your computer and from allowing Matomo to track your use of this website. To do so, you must modify the settings on your Internet browser accordingly. If you prevent the storage of cookies, please be advised that you then may not be able to use all the features of this website.
(1) For marketing and website optimization purposes, we use wiredminds GmbH products and services (www.wiredminds.de) on this website. In the process, data are collected, processed and stored which are used to create a user profile under a pseudonym. Where possible and expedient, user profiles are completely anonymized.
(2) Here as well, cookies may be used. The collected data, which may also include personal data, is transmitted to wiredminds or collected by wiredminds directly. Wiredminds may use the data, which is stored when users visit the web pages, to create anonymized user profiles. The data obtained in this manner are not used without the consent specifically given by the data subject to personally identify the visitor of this web page and they are not combined with the personal data via the carrier of the pseudonym. If IP addresses are collected, they are anonymized without undue delay by deleting the last blocks of numbers. You may object to the collection, processing and storage of data at any time with effect for the future.
4. Integrating third-party services
4.1. Integrating YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos on our website which are stored on www.youtube.com, and which you can play directly on our website. They are all integrated in the “expanded data protection mode”, which means that no data about you as the user are transferred to YouTube unless you play the videos. Not until you play the videos is the data listed in paragraph 2 transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) Address of YouTube and URL with data privacy statements:
YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA
4.2 Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display a map view of the location. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA . By using this website, you declare your consent for to the collection, processing and use of the automatically collected data and such data that you enter by Google, any of its representative, or third-party providers.
(1) By subscribing to a newsletter, you declare your consent, which you may revoke at any time, that your data listed below may be collected, processed and used electronically for this purpose by Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH. Data are processed on the basis of your consent according to Art. 6 (1a) GDPR.
Subscription to the our newsletter is subject to the “double opt-in process”. What this means is that after you have provided your e-mail address we send you a confirmation e-mail to the e-mall address you specified, in which we ask you to confirm that you would like us to send you the newsletter. If you do not confirm within 24 hours, your registration is deleted automatically. After confirming your request to receive the newsletter, we keep your e-mail address stored until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. We store the e-mail address solely for the purpose of being able to send you the newsletter. In addition, each time you subscribe and confirm, we store your IP address and the times in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
(2) Mandatory details that we need to send you the newsletter are your e-mail address and your name, which we use to personalize your newsletter. Upon revocation, this data are erased completely. You may enter additional optional data, but they are not necessary.
(3) You may revoke your consent to have the newsletter sent to you at any time. You may revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50 or by sending a message to the contact data listed in the imprint. You can also revoke your consent (unsubscribe) yourself at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by simply clicking on this page on “Unsubscribe” instead of “Subscribe”. The date you provide is not shared with third parties.
(4) The consent you gave is worded as follows:
Yes, I would like to receive the Hilscher newsletter by e-mail until such time that I revoke my consent, which I may do at any time. I hereby give my consent to allow Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH to electronically collect, process and use may data for this purpose. I may revoke my consent myself at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , by fax to: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50 or by postal mail to the address listed in the imprint. My data are not shared with or even sold to third parties for advertising purposes.
6. Contact form
If you choose to make use of the contact form provided, the information entered therein will be forwarded to us via e-mail by our service provider. We will store this information to process your inquiry and to have it available to respond to any additional questions. You must supply us with a valid e-mail address so that we know who the sender of this message is and so we can respond to it. You may voluntarily supply additional information.
We process data for the purpose of getting in contact with you according to Art. 6 (1.1a) GDPR and on the basis of your consent that you give us voluntarily.
We use this data exclusively to respond to your request and, if your request relates to a customer relationship or if a customer relationship will evolve as a result, to process the contractual relationship, to render services or to deliver product. We do not share this data without your consent. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form are automatically deleted after having completed the request you submitted.
7. Requesting information on specific topics
(1) You may request a variety of information from different departments. This information is sent in part by postal mail and in part by e-mail. Some information is one-time information (such as relating to membership), other information is repetitive (such as information on trade shows and events).
Data are processed and used on the basis of your consent according to Art. 6 (1a) GDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , by fax to: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50 or by postal mail to the address listed in the imprint.
(2) The consent you gave is worded as follows:
Yes, I would like to receive information that I indicated by postal mail, by e-mail or by phone until such time that I revoke my consent, which I may do at any time. I hereby give my consent to allow Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH to electronically collect, process and use may data for this purpose. I may revoke my consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , by fax to: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50 or by postal mail to the address listed in the imprint. My data are not shared with or even sold to third parties for advertising purposes.
8. Sharing data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties other than for the purposes listed below.
(1) We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent according to Art. 6 (1.1a) GDPR;
- The sharing of data according to Art. 6 (1.1f) GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection that your data should not be shared;
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to share the data according to Art. 6 (1.1c) GDPR, and
- Doing so is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 (1.1b) GDPR for processing our contractual relationships with you.
(2) Data transmission within the EU, into a Third Country or to an international organization
- Transmission of data to third parties, our branch offices or distributors outside of Germany, but still within the EU shall only occur insofar as required to execute your order and/or is legally required, you have given us your consent or as a part of order data processing. Branch offices and distributors shall be bound by relevant contracts and instructions.
- Transmission of data to offices in countries outside of the EU / EEA (“Third Countries”), such as branch offices or distributors, shall only occur insofar as required to execute your orders and/or is legally required (such as for customs, tax-law or safety-related notification obligations), you have given us your consent or as a part of order data processing. If service providers are used in a Third Country, they must also be bound to written instructions by entering into agreements based on standard EU contractual clauses so as to maintain the level of protection provided in Europe.
9. Your rights
You have the right:
- Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR you may revoke the consent you had once given us at any time. The consequence of this is that in the future we will no longer be allowed to process data that was based on this consent;
- To obtain information from us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR on the personal data that we process. In particular, you may obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint , information as to their source of the personal data where such are not collected from us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in those cases, meaningful information as to their details;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or completion of your personal data that we have stored;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data we have stored on you, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain from the controller restriction of processing your personal data where you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful, yet you opposes the erasure thereof and we no longer need the data, yet you require said data for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit those data to another controller, and
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you may address the supervisory authority in your habitual residence, place of work or place of our company headquarters.
10. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1.1f) GDPR, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR you have the right to object to processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, it will suffice to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any information on data collection, processing, use, rectification, blocking or erasure, as well as on the revoking of consent given or objection to a particular use of data or any other questions, please contact:
Hilscher Gesellschaft for Systemautomation mbH
65795 Hattersheim, Germany
or by fax: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50
or by e-mail to email@example.com