Hilscher, technology leader for automation networks, returns after last year's guest performance at partner stands with its own stand and extended offer for the IT world. At the Hannover Messe 2018, in hall 7 booth F11, and thus for the first time represented in the IT and software hall, Hilscher shows with the netIOT portfolio solutions for the professional entry into the Industrie 4.0 - for brown and greenfield systems.
INDUSTRIE 4.0 LIVES THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS - THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ECOSYSTEM
Experience of many years shows that I 4.0 cannot be mastered by individual actors. A profitable business model requires the cooperation of different competence partners.
Last year Hilscher presented netIOT solutions at partner booths of SAP, IBM, Microsoft and Intel Industrie 4.0. This year Hilscher returns to Hanover with an ecosystem philosophy - with its own stand in HMI's largest Industrie 4.0 showroom and with an extended range of products for continuous vertical communication from industrial networks to widespread on-premise and cloud architectures.
Highlights at the fair:
- netIOT Edge – The reliable platform for Edge Computing and Data Refinement
- netIOT Software – Added value through modularity
- Passive Fieldbus Integration – Bring processdata easily from the field networt to the cloud
- AIN Connector – Your bridge to the SAP Asset Intelligence Network
- netIOT Diagnosis – Fast status analysis of your network infrastructure
- netPI CORE 3 – The open edge connectivity platform
- OPC UA TSN Live – Future-proof with Hilscher technology
You will find these highlights and more from 23 - 27 April at the Hanover Fair in Hall 7, Booth F11
Get your free ticket here and visit us!