Welcome to one of the most successful development and production companies for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and considerable innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for fieldbuses and Real-Time Ethernet.
For our Analysis and Data Entry department at the site in Hattersheim am Main with the earliest possible start date, we are looking for a Software development diagnostic solutions expert (m/f/d).
- As a software developer you will be analyzing use-cases and requirements and draft software concepts for digi-tal diagnosis and predictive maintenance solutions.
- You will evaluate technologies and implement algorithms in our software ecosystem for embedded and Linux systems.
- You place a particular emphasis on modularity, maintenance and documentation of your source code project.
- You will implement software component tests and use CI/DC pipelines to secure code quality.
- You will exchange a variety of disciplines in collaboration with your team to devise the best solution.
- You will have successfully completed a degree (through a vocational apprenticeship, technical college, university or university) in the field of information technology, electro-technology or a related discipline.
- Thanks to your several years’ professional experience with programming languages C or C++ you are able to operate with confidence in the field.
- You are comfortable using Python or Bash scripts and you are happy to use Linux Shell.
- Handling git/bitbucket and Jenkins form part of the day-to-day work just as the codes themselves.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an agile environment and are also happy to see the bigger picture.
- We need someone who is able to work independently and who is very quality conscious.
- Fluent German and good spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of related areas such C#, Docker or VHDL are not a must-have but perhaps your advantage over other candidates.
- 0% boredom: exciting tasks in a young, technically focused company
- 100% planning reliability: an open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: a motivated team with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: available (and desired!) at any time by way of training days, the library, webinars etc.
- Learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your knowledge
- Innovation: work with the latest technologies and significant scope for development
Are you on the lookout for a company at the forefront of technology and innovation, that stretches and promotes you in the long term?
Then support our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time and join in with commitment.