Your school days are coming to an end – what next? Lay the foundation for a future successful career for yourself with an apprenticeship at Hilscher.
Hilscher is a medium-sized company that employs some 330 people worldwide. Our apprentices work at our head office in Hattersheim am Main, near Frankfurt, where all departments are represented from production through to administration, and development, sales and marketing. Hilscher has been trading for over 30 years and is today represented internationally with 8 sales offices in Europe, Asia and the US, and 2 development sites in Germany and Bulgaria, and numerous partners.
Despite the growth and international presence, we are a family-run business and foster a culture where all colleagues are on first name terms from the directors right down to the apprentices.
You won’t be on your own in our company. We are currently offering apprenticeships to 10 motivated individuals in the following occupations
True to the motto “Our apprentices are our company’s future specialists”, we have attached considerable importance to successful training in a variety of occupations for many years. The expertise and satisfaction of our employees is top priority for us, which is why expert qualified staff are on hand to support our apprentices with help and advice throughout their training and involve them fully in the day-to-day work.
Our aim is to provide our apprentices with the best possible preparation for their future career. This is why it is important for us to offer our apprentices secure jobs once they have completed their training.
- Expert support by qualified staff in all departments
- Support in one-to-one meetings
- Feedback in appraisals
- Secure and varied training with a good chance of being hired
- Further opportunities for training and to gain qualifications, both internally and externally
- Intensive preparation for exams
- Time to prepare for vocational school
- Support with any questions that arise because of subjects from vocational school
- Allowances for meals, travel expenses and textbooks
- Good working atmosphere and a friendly environment
- Social activities, such as company outings and Christmas celebrations
“Training at Hilscher is instructive, varied, and the family environment makes it a lot of fun.”
“I feel I am in very good hands at Hilscher thanks to the friendly and helpful atmosphere.”
“Helpful and friendly colleagues, varied training through the entire production and a family environment with a good working atmosphere are some of the reasons why I feel that I am in good hands at Hilscher.”