Workshop for integration and project planning of a netIOT Edge Gateway
Data from sensor to cloud
Hilscher offers you a workshop for successful project planning and commissioning of a netIOT Edge Gateway, which considers step by step the necessary procedure from data acquisition to data analysis on the edge.
The following workshop contents are available for theoretical and practical treatment:
- Introduction to netIOT
- Detailed presentation of the remote training environment (access will be provided for the Workshop and additionally 8 hours)
- Introduction netIOT Edge Gateways
- netIOT Edge Gateway Manager with functions and parameterization options
- Practical netIOT Edge Gateways exercises:
- Integration possibilities using PROFINET
- Integration as an active PROFINET IO slave
- Passive reading of PROFINET process data
- Reading and writing data blocks using the RFC1006 protocol
- Docker for the implementation of customer-specific software
- Storage of collected data on the Edge
- Node-RED for modeling data flows
- Active and passive PROFINET analysis
- Introduction and exercises - IoT protocols MQTT and OPC UA
The workshop is aimed at automation engineers and project planners who want to acquire and process OT data for IT applications in industry 4.0 projects.
Dates and events
Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH
65795 Hattersheim am Main
- Wednesday, 22 May 2019 / 09:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Wednesday, 25 September 2019 / 09:00 - 17:00 hrs
The training will be held in GERMAN.
The number of participants is min. 6, max.12 persons. A remote training environment is available for 2 participants each. After completion of the workshop, each participant can use the training environment for up to another 8 hours with free time management in order to consolidate what they have learnt.
- Participation in the workshop
- Seminar documents
- Additional 8 hours of remote access to the training environment
- Lunch and refreshments during the breaks
The participation fee per person is EUR 249,- net plus VAT.
- Please send your individual inquiry by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone counseling below +49 6190 / 9907-546
Also download here the current workshop flyer.