Hilscher offers a Workshop for Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet where the advantages and the migration path to successful application is worked out together.
These topics are dealt with in the workshop:
- Reference Architectures of the Industry 4.0 Platform in Germany as well as the Industrial Internet Consortium in USA and their potential applications in the device development and system design
- Integration of IoT communication at the field level with local and cloud access for configuration and diagnostics of sensors and actuators
- Migration path for the gradual adoption of cloud technologies
- Industrial Internet and Industry 4.0 - Future developments in cyber-physical systems and control architectures.
The training is directed toward R&D managers and Software R&D managers
Duration and dates
- 5 hours
- The training takes place in small groups of up to 10 participants
- Training materials
Refund of 50% of the training fee, when purchasing a netIOT Edge Gateway within 3 months after training date
The offer is only valid once per company.
Price on Request