Supported by the netANALYZER you get faster results, so you can focus on your tasks.
Intension of the training
You will become familiar with the comprehensive analysis possibilities. Therefore, the necessary steps for configuring the hardware and software and the interpreting measurement results will be trained. This enables a clear and structured analysis of your network. Reduce your development and commissioning times with quick localization and network failure debugging and detailed inspection of the behavior of single devices. By working confidently with netANALYZER, you will be able to recognize possible interferences or potential for optimization in your application in time and prevent possible system failures.
- Handling and commissioning netANALYZER
- Graphical network load measurement
- Graphical frame jitter measurement
- Graphical process value analysis for PROFINET and/or EtherCAT
- Capture states and events of PROFINET devices
- Define trigger conditions
- Low-level analysis of frames
Additionally you will get valuable tips and tricks for the analysis of your network.
Many practical exercises support the theoretical classes.
The training is directed toward PROFINET and/or EtherCAT device manufacturers - R&D managers, developers, machine builders and commissioners
- Basic knowledge of desired protocol technology is recommended
- Whole-day workshop
- Individual training location and contents
- The training takes place in small groups of maximum up to 10 participants
- In combination with newly acquired netANALYZER hardware and netANALYZER Scope software license, attractive bundle prices available
- Ideal addition to netANALYZER hardware and netANALYZER Scope software In Kombination mit neu erworbener netANALYZER Hardware und netANALYZER Scope Softwarelizenz, attraktive Paketpreise verfügbar
- Extensive training knowledge supports your an immediate start on Ethernet analysis
- Individual topics and questions can be addressed within the training
- Please send your individual inquiry by e-mail to email@example.com
- Telephone counseling below +49 6190 / 9907-546