This website is operated by Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH.
Data Protection Declaration
Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH collects, processes and uses your personal data exclusively within the limits of the provisions of the Data Protection Act of the Federal Republic of Germany. The following explains the nature, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data.
1. Access Data / Server Log Files
If you use the website for purely informational reasons, that is, if you do not log in, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not gather any personal data, with the exception of data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
These data consist of:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted each time
- Website from which the request originates
- Referrer URL (the site previously visited)
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and browser software version
In addition, cookies are stored on your computer during use of the website. Cookies are small text files stored in association with the browser you use on your hard disk, which cause certain information to flow to the location that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make internet service more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (for limited-time use)
- Third-party cookies (from third parties)
- Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Session cookies belong to this group in particular. These store what is known as a Session ID, using which various requests by your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This way, your computer can be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which can vary depending on the cookie (max. 7 days). You can delete these cookies anytime in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, e.g., refuse the acceptance of third-party or all cookies. Please note, however, that you then may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These cookies store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not wish Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/), or the Adobe Flash cookie-killer for Google Chrome.
This information is stored separately from any data that may further be stored by us. In particular, the cookie data is not linked to your other data.
3. Use of web analysis services
- To optimize our website, we use the web analysis service Matomo, which analyzes what visitors access on our website.
- We use Matomo in conformity with data protection: Analysis is done using by cookies (see point 2). Cookies collect information regarding your use of our website. This information is stored solely on our server in Germany. We use "AnonymizeIP". With this, IP addresses are then only used in a shortened form, which does not enable individual identification of users' personal data. The IP address transmitted from your browser by Matomo will not be associated with any other data collected by us.
- The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from this third party concerning data protection can be found at matomo.org/privacy/policy.
- You have the option of preventing Matomo cookies from being stored on your computer and your use of this website being tracked by Matomo. To do so, you must modify the settings on your internet browser accordingly. If you prevent the storage of cookies, please be advised that you then may not be able to use all the features of this website.
We use products of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) for marketing and optimization purposes. These products collect and process your personal data and use it to create usage profiles under a pseudonym. These usage profiles are fully anonymized where possible and appropriate. We and wiredminds employ cookies and/or Web beacons (also known as tracking pixels) on this website. We transfer the data we collect about you, which may also include personal data, to wiredminds or wiredminds gathers this data directly. wiredminds is entitled to use information that you leave behind by visiting our Web sites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data collected shall not be used to personally identify visitors to this website without the express permission of the party affected and shall not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. Any IP addresses recorded are anonymized immediately by deleting the last number block. Permission to collect and store data in the future may be revoked at any time.
4. Integration of Third-Party Services
4.1 Integration of YouTube Videos
- We have integrated YouTube videos in our online offerings, which are stored at www.youtube.com and can be played back directly on our website. These are all integrated in "advanced privacy protection mode", i.e., so that no data about you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data specified in Section 2 will only be transmitted if you play the videos. We have no influence over transmission of these data.
- (2) Address of YouTube and URL with its data protection notice:
YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA
4.2 Usage of Google Maps
This site uses Google Maps to display a map view of the location. Google Maps is operated by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of the data collected automatically as well as the data entered by you, one of its representatives, or third parties.
- For registration for our newsletter, we use what is known as the double opt-in procedure. This means that, after you specify your email address, we send a confirmation email to the address you specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to be sent the newsletter. If you do not confirm within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted. If you do confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter, we will store your email address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. This storage is solely for the purpose of being able to send you the newsletter. Furthermore, both at the point of registration and confirmation, we store your IP address and the time, in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
- Your email address and name are required for sending the newsletter so that your newsletter can be personalized. If canceled, the data will be completely deleted.
- Your consent to be sent the newsletter can be revoked at any time. To revoke it, you can click the link provided in every newsletter email, send an email to email@example.com , or declare your revocation in a message using the contact data specified in the imprint page of this website. The data you enter will not be forwarded to third parties.
- The consent given by you is worded as follows:
By requesting the newsletter, you consent to the data specified below being electronically collected, processed and used for this purpose until such time as you revoke your consent, which you may do at any time.
You may cancel (unsubscribe) at any time yourself using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by simply clicking “Unsubscribe” on this page instead of “Subscribe”. Your data will not be forwarded or sold to third parties for advertising purposes.
6. Contact form
If you choose to make use of the contact form provided, the information entered therein will be forwarded to us via email by our service provider. We will store this information to process your inquiry and to have it available to respond to any additional questions. We use the data exclusively to answer your inquiry and, should the inquiry relate to a customer relationship or arise from a customer relationship, for the handling of the contract, or the services or product delivery. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
7. Request for Further Information
- By requesting further information on our events, you consent to being informed by email about these events (Save the Date, Call for Papers, Program etc.) until such time as you revoke your consent, which you may do at any time.
Besides your name and email address, you are required to specify a company, position and mailing address so that we can send you information about only those selected events that particularly interest you professionally or that take place in your area.
- For the sign-up, we use what is known as the double opt-in procedure. This means that, after you specify your email address, we send a confirmation email to the address you specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to be sent further information about our events. If you do not confirm within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted. If you do confirm that you wish to receive further information about our events, we will store your data until you revoke your consent.
- Your consent can be revoked at any time. To revoke it, you can click the link provided in every email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or declare your revocation in a message using the contact data specified in the imprint page of this website. The data you enter will not be forwarded to third parties.
- You will only receive further information on our publications and training if you have expressly selected this option.
- The consent given by you is worded as follows:
By registering for the event mailing lists, I consent to the data specified above being electronically collected, processed and used for this purpose by Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH and its service provider, until such time as I revoke my consent, which I may do at any time. I can revoke my consent in writing to Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH, Rheinstraße 15, 65795 Hattersheim, by Fax: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50 or by email email@example.com ; or using the unsubscribe link included in every email.
Yes, I would like to receive further information on the publications and training programs of Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH by email, in writing, or in special cases, by phone, until such time as I revoke my consent, which I may do at any time.
8. Requesting Informational Material on Certain Topics
- You can request a wide range of information at various points. These are sent partly by mail and partly by email. Some information is one-time (e.g. about membership), others recurring (e.g. speaker information in connection with events). Cancellation is possible at any time by Fax: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org ; or by mail using the address given in the imprint of this website.
- The consent given by you is worded as follows:
Yes, until such time as I revoke my consent, which I may do at any time, I would like to receive further information on the topics I have indicated, by mail, email, or phone and consent to my data being electronically collected, processed and used for this purpose by Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH. I can revoke my consent anytime by Fax: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50 or by email email@example.com ;) or mail using the address given in the imprint of this website. My data will not be forwarded or sold to third parties for advertising purposes.
9. Right to Information
Upon request, you have the right to receive information on personal data about you that has been stored, free of cost. Additionally, the user has the right to correct incorrect data as well as to block or delete personal data, insofar as no legal duty exists to keep these data.
In addition, members can view, correct and update existing personal data in the internal area for members.
Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH
- Herrn Gözel
Fax: +49 (0) 6190 9907-50
email an firstname.lastname@example.org