Welcome to one of the most successful solution providers and technology suppliers for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and considerable innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for fieldbuses and Real-Time Ethernet.
And it doesn’t stop there...We offer unique solutions for IoT communication from the sensor up to the cloud thanks to our new Industry 4.0 / Industrial Internet product range.
For our netX SoC/ASIC department at our site in Hattersheim am Main, with the earliest possible start date, we are looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer for SoC/ASIC (m/f/d) with experience in the area of mixed signals, processors and semiconductors. You will be part of the management team and assume a marketing-based position/role that requires an in-depth technical understanding, preferably acquired through previous work as a developer.
- You will work on unique selling points for complex technical solutions so that they are understandable for the customer and assist with shaping the marketing mix for new product developments.
- You will contribute to find solutions to complex problems, will be a generator of ideas within the team and support with devising content for marketing channels (website, flyers, social media, exhibitions etc.).
- You will provide technical input, where required, produce product specifications and requirement specifications and plan the creation and production of development boards, including the eco-system for marketing new products (from the profile of requirements through to market launch).
- You will analyze the market in terms of future technological trends, undertake market surveys and regularly scrutinize product benefits and potential. (You are no stranger to quantitative and qualitative analysis methods.)
- You are a strong communicator and coordinate the evaluation of technical market requirements with customers and external experts from the fields of research and development and in conjunction with our national and international distribution channels.
- You will have successfully completed a degree in electronics, physics, information science or similar.
- More than 5 years’ experience in the embedded and/or semiconductor field, ideally with some previous knowledge of marketing products B2B for industrial applications.
- Well-defined technical understanding and strong affinity with products in need of explanation
- Independent, analytical, structured, reliable and responsible working methodology
- Agile thinker who is able to assimilate complex and technically demanding subject matter quickly
- Very good written and spoken business German and English
- Confident approach with customers and excellent organizational skills
- 0% boredom: exciting tasks in a young, technically focused company
- 100% planning reliability: an open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: a motivated team, with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: available (and desired!) at any time by way of training days, library, webinars etc, as well as by learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your own knowledge
- Many benefits: flexitime, adequate parking spaces, good public transport links, various shopping facilities nearby, coffee, tea and water free of charge, a range of sports on offer, flu jab, a subsidized midday meal, casual week, and lots more
- And it is important not to underestimate that Hilscher is a family business through and through. We place value on personal contact, and promote an open-minded, performance-orientated and employee-focused management culture.
Are you on the lookout for a company at the forefront of technology and innovation that will stretch and promote you in the long term?
Then support our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time and join in with commitment.