Welcome to one of the most successful solution providers and technology suppliers for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and considerable innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for fieldbuses and Real-Time Ethernet.
For our IT department at our site in Hattersheim am Main, with the earliest possible start date, we are looking for an IT Administrator (m/f/d).
- Development, testing, commissioning and documentation of IT solutions
- Technical support for employees
- Consulting and support for employees in the ERP system
- Support existing systems (cloud and on premise)
- Administration of software distribution
- Creation and updating of documentation
- Server technology, hardware and software
- Network technology, hardware and software (LAN,WLAN,VLAN,WAN,...)
- Firewall and IT security
- Storage and Backup
- Workplace Systems
- Have completed your training as a specialist in information technology system integration
- Initial professional experience desirable.
- Very comfortable handling Windows clients and servers and standard Microsoft software
- Independent working methods, analytical thinking as well as the ability to understand and document com-plex relationships
- Knowledge of Dynamics BC is beneficial
- Good written and spoken business German and English
- A friendly and service-oriented team player
- 0% boredom: exciting tasks in a young, technically focused company
- 100% planning reliability: an open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: a motivated team, with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: available (and desired!) at any time by way of training days, the library, webinars etc.
- Learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your knowledge
- Innovation: work with the latest technologies and significant scope for development
Are you on the lookout for a company at the forefront of technology and innovation, that stretches and promotes you in the long term?
Then support our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time and join in with commitment.