Welcome to one of the most successful solution providers and technology suppliers for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and substantial innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for field buses and Real-Time Ethernet.
And it doesn’t stop there ... We offer unique solutions for IoT communication from the sensor up to the cloud thanks to our new "Industry 4.0 / Industrial Internet" product range.
For our Service Division, we are seeking an Embedded Software Application Engineer (m/f/d) at the Hattersheim am Main site, responsible for managing our netX product range, to start work on the next possible date.
- Supporting our national and international clientele in using our ARM Cortex-based microchips.
- Fault analysis and reproduction as well as testing
- Supervising embedded hardware and software development and participating in the latter
- Independently creating and maintaining the sample applications including the relevant documentation
- Supporting our Distribution Department by giving competent technical advice to customers, both on site and by telephone
The tasks of the netX service are most varied. They range from hardware design and microchip design-in to driver as well as software development, up to providing training courses and distribution support, at both the level of the technical architecture and the implementation stage. This allows for developing your field of responsibility, in line with your personal preferences and abilities, in order to enhance your relevant expertise accordingly through continual learning.
- You will hold a successfully completed degree in the fields of Automation Technology, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar.
- Professional experience in the fields of Embedded Applications or Hardware-oriented Software Development.
- Programming knowledge in C / C++
- Good communication skills and a confident demeanour towards customers
- Fluent German as well as very good English, both spoken and written
- 0% boredom: Exciting tasks in a young, technically-focused company
- 100% planning reliability: An open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: A motivated team, with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: Available (and desired!) at any time by way of training days, the library, webinars, etc..
- Learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your knowledge
- Innovation: Working with the most advanced technologies and enjoying a lot of leeway in regard to organising your procedures and workflows
Are you on the lookout for a company at the uppermost level of technology and innovation, that places demands on you and promotes you in the long term?
Then join our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time, and join in with commitment.