Welcome to one of the most successful solution providers and technology suppliers for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and considerable innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for fieldbuses and Real-Time Ethernet.
For our service department at the site in Hattersheim am Main to support our products, with the earliest possible start date, we are looking for an Embedded Software Application Engineer (m/f/d).
- Support national and international clients on the use of our products
- Fault analysis and reproduction as well as testing
- Close collaboration with many different internal departments
- Independent creation and update of sample applications
- Set up and holding of workshops in the field of activity (in German and English)
- Resolution of problems in direct collaboration with the client as part of a troubleshooting workshop
The tasks of the devices department are extremely varied. They range from hardware design to software devel-opment, involvement with improving our products right through to training and sales support. This allows for developing your field of responsibility, in line with your personal preferences and abilities, in order to enhance your relevant expertise accordingly through continual learning.
- You will hold a successfully completed degree in the fields of automation technology, electrical engineering, physics, or similar.
- Professional experience of embedded systems
- Programming knowledge in C / C++
- Good communication skills and a confident demeanour towards customers
- Fluent German as well as very good English, both written and spoken
- 0% boredom: exciting tasks in a young, technically focused company
- 100% planning reliability: an open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: a motivated team, with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: available (and desired!) at any time by way of training days, the library, webinars etc.
- Learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your knowledge
- Innovation: working with the most advanced technologies and enjoying a lot of leeway in organising your procedures and workflows
Are you on the lookout for a company at the forefront of technology and innovation, that stretches and promotes you in the long term?
Then support our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time, and join in with commitment.