Welcome to one of the most successful solution providers and technology suppliers for communication solutions in industrial automation.
Our more than 300 employees in Germany, Europe, the US and Asia work professionally and with enjoyment to ensure that our PC cards, gateways, OEM plug-in modules or ASICs are used by leading companies across the globe to communicate between automation devices and controls. Our many years’ experience and considerable innovation, combined with the team spirit of all our colleagues, have made us a world leader with our portfolio of solutions for field buses and Real-Time Ethernet.
And it doesn’t stop there... We offer unique solutions for IoT communication from the sensor up to the cloud thanks to our new Industry 4.0 / Industrial Internet product range.
We are growing all the time and very rapidly. This is why, for our service department to support our IIoT and cloud products at the site in Hattersheim am Main, we are looking for two Application Engineers, one for IIoT cloud and another for IIoT Edge (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
Depending which opportunity you prefer, you would bring your technical expertise either to the service department for our IIoT edge or to our cloud products. Simply let us know in your covering letter which area excites you the most.
Our service department has a very diverse remit. It extends from hardware design-in to software development, with involvement in improving our products right through to holding training courses and involvement with sales support. We therefore offer you an exciting opportunity to shape the role to your own individual strengths and preferences and develop yourself through continuous learning.
The basic tasks can be summarized as follows:
- Support national and international clients on the use of our products
- Independent development of sample applications
- Independent implementation of services and support of projects in direct dialog with our clients
- Technical advice and holding training courses and workshops in German and English
Your basic skills:
- You will have successfully completed a degree in automation, information technology, electrical engineering, physics or hold a similar qualification/references.
- Specialist knowledge of MQTT, OPC-UA, JSON, handling certificates and Open Industry 4.0
- Good communication skills and a confident demeanor toward clients
- Fluent business German as well as fluent English, both written and spoken
For the edge devices department you will also have relevant professional experience of Embedded Linux systems and running Docker for ARM architectures, such as Raspberry Pi.
For the cloud department you will of course have relevant professional experience and be familiar with Node.js and the administration of server environments.
- 0% boredom: exciting tasks in a young, technically-focused company that is run by its owners
- 100% planning reliability: an open-ended employment contract with attractive terms and conditions
- Team spirit: a motivated team, with experienced, open-minded and helpful co-workers
- Continuing education: possible at any time (and desired!) by way of training days, the library, webinars, etc., as well as by learning from experienced colleagues and passing on your own knowledge
- Lots of benefits: flexi-time, adequate parking spaces, most accessible public transport links, various shopping facilities nearby, coffee, tea and water free of charge, a range of sports on offer, flu jab, a subsidized midday meal, company pension scheme, casual week and lots more
Are you on the lookout for a company at the forefront of technology and innovation that pushes you to new heights and promotes you in the long term? Then apply now and become part of our team! We are not looking for career types, who prefer to work with their elbows, rather than their head, but colleagues who enjoy challenges, like to have a laugh from time to time and join in with commitment.