At Europe's leading exhibition for electric automation, Hilscher shows a multitude of new use-cases mainly characterized by cooperations with specialists in Information Technology, Process Automation and Operational Technology. At different topic-related stations you will be able to experience our vision for scalable automation technology and Industrial Internet. Visit us and our partners in Hall 2 at Booth 340.
Highlights - Cooperations
Digital Inventory & Connected Asset LifeCycle
Endress+Hauser, Hilscher, Pepperl+Fuchs, SAMSON and SAP have combined their forces for intelligent IoT Solutions
from the field device, via intelligent edge connectivity solutions up to the SAP IoT Platform.
You will see IoT concepts and real-life applications for Brownfield and Greenfield factories without touching the process control systemSolution in Detail:
- Sensor know how to attach additional sensors to monitor the plant
- HART Connectivity
- Edge Connectivity, Aggregation and Preprocessing
- IoT Platform for application development
- Apps for Abrasion Detection and other analysis
- Concept of the Digital Twin
Experience the Cognitive Factory
IBM and Hilscher present their cooperative solutions: Sensor data from the production line with rule-based integration and the netIOT Starter Kit with Watson IoT
Two new representative scenarios will be shown that can be applied to existing plants as well as to totally disruptive scenarios.Solution in Detail:
- Implementation of Cyber-physical Systems in the IBM Industry 4.0 Reference Architecture.
- Easy, Rule-based integration of sensor data for Predictive Maintenance.
- Central management in combination with autonomously working machines.
- IBM BlueMix and Watson IoT demonstrate the variety of applications through a production application on the netIOT starter kit.
Highlights - Products
netIOT Device Information Portal
Ever searched for the right device description and found it immediately? Exactly. This task is time-consuming and costs a lot of nerves. Now, these times are over. Whether you want to commission your field devices, plan your automation system or just want to make sure, that your customers get all the information they need, the Hilscher netIOT Device Information Portal provides all the information you need.
- State of the art web technology.
- Web-based repository for device description files and related information
- Support for all common protocols such as PROFINET, IO-Link, EtherNet / IP, CC-LINK and many other.
- Easy accessible Web-API
- If desired: Customization to your CI
netX90 and netX4000
Our established netX family has two new members: netX90 for slave-only applications and the netX4000.
- New architecture with a dual function on one chip - Application and Communication
- Interface already known from our PC-Cards
- High performance for applications with communication master application on netX4000
- The first chip for device integration with IoT application and IoT communication
- netX90 - Security integrated
- Industrie 4.0 ready - Saves space and money
The Innovation Bar is our technology playground for young professionals. You want to make your experiences with innovative industrial applications? You're lucky! With the Microsoft HoloLens you can see the future of industrial applications. With the netHAT and netPI we will make the access to the industrial protocols highly affordable. Want to know more? You know where to go. #AugmentedReality
The Smart Factory in a small box. Your riskless entry to the Industrie 4.0. We present you the netIOT Starterkit. A complete system containing everything you need for simulating a production line from sensor to cloud - "drill, mill and paint".
- Raspberry Pi 3 as full functioning SPS.
- Three stations - drill, mill and paint.
- RFID for locating and defining orders.
- Web Interface for placing a production order.
- ...and more.